Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

The night sky



Do you ever wonder why you are where you are? why you have met the people you have.
Why have the relationships that you take time to gently craft either fail or thrive?
Why did one thing work out and another doesn't?

Do you ever wonder who on this earth you were destined to inspire?
who has been placed in your path so when you rub shoulders it doesn't impact just you but it impacts them just as much.

Makes me want to be my best self at all times. because when it comes down to it, when all the material possessions are stripped off all you have is yourself. Your soul and the essence of you is going to shine through at the most minimal moments like going through a grocery store check stand.
Sometimes I feel like I am a tiny speck in this ocean of people. how can I make a difference?

Who will you inspire today?

No comments:

Post a Comment