Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sweet Summertime

This Past week I got the opportunity to go home! all the way to beautiful Hayden Idaho.
Don't believe me? Take a look-sees:


I am willing to bet you that it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. and now my family is a proud owner of a 9 foot polar bear named Bob.
My grandpa Larsen hunted it in the 1960's and he traveled hundreds of miles from California to his new home.
Welcome Bob!

I am back in utah, and although I have things to look forward to this summer it feels like every day is bound and determined to last an eternity.  I am excited for school and the new adventures that I am sure to have but I just hope i'll be able to make it through the next couple months.

Oh and i did this really really really stupid thing called giving up sugar. I know I cant do it. Its just SO HARD. especially working in a grocery store. I've been eating baby carrots for lunch for 3 days straight. but sugar is do delicious. I cant stop thinking about it. I even got so close to eating some cookie dough. Its frozen in the freezer and I snuck to it and had it almost to my mouth. looking around as if someone would catch me doing something truly terrible. Finally my conscience got the best of me and I angrily shoved the treat back in the bag.
Do you realize how much "no sugar" limits you? I cant even think of baking.. I would be far too tempted.

I give myself 3 more hours.

I am currently listening to this song on repeat:

No comments:

Post a Comment