Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A day to breathe

Today is my first day off in a week. I am exhausted and my brain hurts. I don't know why. It feels like its been trying to process everything that's been happening in my life lately and its just hit a breaking point. Or the excessive amount of tv i watched today rotted it away.

I want to go on a walk. Through a garden. I want to lay underneath an oak tree. lay on a quilt. Eat green grapes and raspberries out of the container. I want to leave all my cares and worries at home. I want to breathe in the clean crisp air as I watch the sun fall and melt into the horizon. I want to watch the stars appear. uncovering their radiance like i'm scratching away the paint that once stifled their beauty. I want to lay there with someone, talking for hours and then let the comfortable silence set in where we can lay there without saying anything. I want to pick apart the grass. gather it in the palm of my hand and then throw it in the air like it is confetti. I want the sunburn on my skin to keep me warm when the night air descends on us.


Please dont die-

No comments:

Post a Comment