Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines day! And on Other topics, I had a wonderful weekend :)

Let me tell you, nothing is better then having a great weekend after a long stressful week!
this weekend was just that!
Friday I went and saw "The Roommate" then we hung out and played games with some guys in my ward. let me tell you, I am a ping-pong machine. (and by machine I mean that I was able to nail just about everyone in the room with a ping-pong ball. on accident I promise)
Saturday- I took the plunge and........ (drum roll)
Boom. Turqoise in my hair.
You should all be impressed. I've been wanting to do this for over a year!
after that we went shooting.
guns freak me out.
but not as much as they used to. They just feel fake. anyways, then we went to a ward dance
(insert groans of pain here)
guess what? it was actually fun! I was dancing up a storm. (much to my roommates embarrassment i'm sure)
And then there is Sunday: Church was lovely, So was the time spent with friends.
let me tell you- they are fan-tastic.

Now it's Monday. the beginning of another week here in the iceberg. But we're young so lets make the most of it :)


   This is my project of the week:
I had a dream about making them... meant to be right?

No comments:

Post a Comment