Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

likes and dislike tuesdays

Likes:
-That girl standing next to me, and our amazing weekend full of eating and shopping :) oh and the occasional breakdowns we have
-The band "the Head and the Heart"
-The fact that i'm making an effort to look cute everyday (i've really developed my own style)
- Florals and stripes and indian print
- the mini apple pies i'm going to make tonight
- Zupas :)
- The hot chocolate I drank this weekend. (it was like melted truffles folks) 
- kicking the snow out from under a tire
i get so much joy kicking these, it's not normal i'm sure


DISLIKES
-The semester is half over
- I don't know what i'm going to do this summer (or my life for that matter)
-The amount of schoolwork piled up on me already for this week. I need to take it one day at a time. I know.
-Lately my eyes have been burning and watering uncontrollably. So i'm sure my teachers think i'm having a breakdown during class
-Actual breakdowns. and then men that cause them.
-Deciding where to live next year

the end <3

No comments:

Post a Comment