Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's SO early!

holy cow. today i had to wake up at... brace yourself....6 am.

ouch. i'm feeling the pain. because you see, i am not a morning person.
I get cranky, and short tempered, and when i wake up before 8 i spend the day feeling like I was run over by a semi-truck. its no bueno.
I feel bad for those who have to deal with me.


its kind of funny because last summer I worked at a gas station. (best job ever)
i had the morning shift. meaning I had to be at work at 5:30 am EVERY day.
It was killer. I would come home and sleep.
sleep, work. sleep (repeat x's 5 days a week)
But that was my favorite job. it was so funny.

Speaking of jobs..
tomorrow is my interview in utah!!
me and Lo are leaving tonight, and we are going to eat here:
ZUPAS!!
It probably is the best restaurant in the world. I wouldn't exaggerate.
If you ever get the chance, you should go there.

i get to see my wonderful sister today! I am so excited!
wish me luck on the interview.

p.s. happy st.pattys day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment